Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Beach Wedding

I was out and about on my bike last weekend when I noticed some excitement in the neighborhood. Then I realized that what we had seen earlier on the beach was a filmy white "wedding ramada." So, I went to a vantage point about a block away to take photos. Alas, all I saw were two pickups blocking my view.



Not to be deterred, I walked down by the water to get a better view and I got several shots of the ceremony in process.


On any beach, you will have seaweed.



Not wanting to intrude, I quietly went my way and back home. Before I could find anyone involved, the wedding party and everyone who rented the beach house they were using had disappeared.

I see there was no shortage of cameras.


If anyone knows this family, please let me know so I can give them the rest of the photos I took on their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment